GLOBUS 2022: Great Resorts of the Canadian Rockies with the Rocky Mountaineer (CDE)
10 Day Tour from Calgary to Vancouver
Just because the Canadian Rockies is home to some of the most rugged terrain in North America doesn't mean you have to rough it! Under brilliantly-lit skies, you'll relish three of the region's most coveted five-star resorts on this pampering tour of the Canadian Rockies. With overnight stays at the renowned Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge, the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, and the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel, also known as the 'Castle of the Rockies,' you can expect nothing less than the royal treatment. Majestic views await as you enjoy a guided walk along the turquoise waters of Lake Louise, a peaceful cruise on the gleaming Maligne Lake, and a thrilling Ice Explorer ride through the vast Columbia Icefield - while exceptional creature comforts welcome you back from the wilderness. Balancing the great outdoors with the grand indoors, this Canadian Rockies vacation is the perfect marriage of peaks and pools, conifers and concierge, and sparkling lakes and spas. More scenery, cities, and savory cuisine are served aboard the Rocky Mountaineer as you travel in comfort from Alberta to British Columbia. A thrilling addition to your Canadian Rockies tour, the Rocky Mountaineer transports you from beautiful Banff to vibrant Vancouver with a midway overnight stay in the welcoming town of Kamloops.
Call (256) 891-0888 for more information or to book today! Mention code 16110216
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 3/31/2022
- 10 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Calgary||Welcome to Calgary! At 6 pm, meet your Tour Director and traveling companions for a welcome drink.|
|Day 2||Calgary-Lake Louise||CALGARY Orientation drive.LAKE LOUISE [LF] Guided walk. Free time this afternoon and evening.(B,D)|
|Day 3||LAKE LOUISE-JASPER||LAKE LOUISE Scenic drive via Icefields Parkway with a stop at Peyto Lake en route to Jasper National Park. JASPER NATIONAL PARK Free time this afternoon. (B,D)|
|Day 4||Jasper Excursion to Maligne Lake||MALIGNE LAKE Scenic cruise. JASPER NATIONAL PARK Free time this afternoon and evening. (B)ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Jasper with a guided walk in Maligne Canyon. This and more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyGlobus. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.|
|Day 5||Jasper-Columbia Icefield-Banff||JASPER NATIONAL PARK Scenic drive on Icefields Parkway en route to Columbia Icefield. COLUMBIA ICEFIELD Scenic Ice Explorer ride on Athabasca Glacier. BANFF NATIONAL PARK Scenic drive includes Natural Bridge over Kicking Horse River and Emerald Lake. Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 6||Banff||BANFF NATIONAL PARK Scenic drive around Tunnel Mountain features Bow River and Falls. Free time this afternoon. Evening presentation with a [LF] Canadian Mountie includes history of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police and photo opp. Farewell dinner this evening. (B,D)|
|Day 7||Banff-Rocky Mountaineer-Kamloops||ROCKY MOUNTAINEER Scenic train ride over the Continental Divide and along Kicking Horse River and Shuswap Lake shoreline en route to Kamloops. KAMLOOPS Free time this evening. (B,L)|
|Day 8||Vancouver||ROCKY MOUNTAINEER Scenic train ride along the Thompson River and Fraser Canyon en route to Vancouver.VANCOUVER Free time this evening. Your Globus Local Host will be available to provide suggestions on how to spend your free time. (B,L)|
|Day 9||Vancouver||VANCOUVER Free day. (B)|
|Day 10||Vancouver||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
- US$ Price Details
Gratuities for Tour Director and driver are available for pre-purchase.Any applicable Goods and Service Tax (GST) and/or Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) for Canada are additional. Taxes will be calculated and listed at the time of booking, prior to payment being collected.
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations ? Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include International airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) ? please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).