If you think a 6-day vacation in Ireland without the typical crowds and high-season prices costs a pot of gold, think again. Travel through Ireland's rugged landscapes and welcoming locales during the off season and see your luck change! From Limerick to Dublin, you'll experience the beauty and charm of the Emerald Isle. Take an excursion from Limerick to the spectacular Cliffs of Moher. Explore the buzzing harbor city of Galway, and be amazed at the 100-mile panoramic drive on the Ring of Kerry. From the town of Killarney, travel to Blarney and get a chance to kiss The Stone of Eloquence. Enjoy free time in the picturesque fishing-port town of Kinsale. Take in the old-world charm of Kilkenny, then continue to Dublin's 'Fair City' for an orientation drive to see O'Connell Street's statues, red-brick townhouses of the Georgian squares, Trinity College, and St. Patrick's Cathedral. Find the luck of the Irish on an off-season escape and guided tour of Ireland.
Call (256) 891-0888 for more information or to book today! Mention code 14885293
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 6/30/2020
- 6 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Limerick||Cead mile failte-a hundred-thousand welcomes! Check into your hotel. At 6 pm, meet your Tour Director and traveling companions for a welcome dinner at your hotel, followed by [LF] Irish Liquor. (D)|
|Day 2||Limerick||This morning's orientation drive takes you past all the city's attractions, including St. Mary's Cathedral, King John's Castle, and the stone where the Treaty of Limerick was signed in 1691. Then, drive through lush green country side of the Shannon region towards Ireland's spectacular Atlantic coastline and the 668-foot CLIFFS OF MOHER, where you savor the breathtaking panorama of the Clare coast. Later this afternoon, stop in Galway, a buzzing seaside destination before returning to Limerick. Tonight's suggestions for a very special night out: attend an optional medieval banquet at an historic castle. (B)|
|Day 3||Killarney||A day full of splendid scenery as you head south and stop at quaint Adare with its pretty thatched cottages. Continue on to Killorglin on Dingle Bay to join the famed RING OF KERRY for a 100-mile panoramic drive around the island's southwestern tip. There is plenty to focus your camera on here: sparkling seascapes, mountains dotted with brightly colored farmhouses, winding lanes bordered with subtropical vegetation, and the breathtaking panorama of the Lakes of Killarney from Ladies View. Travel on to the popular resort of Killarney for an overnight stay. Top the day with an optional pub tour: join the locals in a bit of 'craic' and enjoy two drinks of your choice while listening to some typical Irish music and songs. (B)|
|Day 4||Kinsale||Across the Kerry Mountains and through County Cork, the route brings you to Blarney, renowned for its magical Kissing Stone. There is time here for lunch, to walk up to the castle, and to shop for traditional Irish handicrafts. This afternoon, arrive at your overnight destination of picturesque Kinsale. Enjoy free time to walk along the waterfront and admire the yacht-filled harbor, winding streets, and brightly painted galleries, shops, and houses. (B,D)|
|Day 5||Dublin||Today drive to Kilkenny, one of Ireland's prettiest towns with medieval cobblestone streets and Old-World charm. You will have time to discover the town on your own, visit the castle or the Design Centre or simply wander through the charming streets and be part of the Irish day-to-day life. Then, travel to the 'Fair City' of Dublin for an orientation drive that includes statue-lined O'Connell Street, elegant Georgian squares with their tall red brick townhouses, colorful doors and wrought iron-decorated windows, Oscar Wilde's Trinity College, and St. Patrick's Cathedral. Tonight, as a fitting farewell to Ireland, consider an optional evening with dinner, followed by dance, song, and laughter. (B)|
|Day 6||Dublin||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
- US$ Price Details
Prices are per person in single, double, or triple room occupancy.The single supplement waiver and single room capacity is limited, please call for availability.All Escapes by Globus tours and departures are excluded from the following Globus discounts: Book Early & Save, Welcome Back Credit, Second Tour discount and Small Group discount.Extra nights per person in Limerick: in single room $205, in twin $119, in triple $114Extra nights per person in Dublin: in single room from $148 to $217, in twin from $87 to $123, in triple from $82 to $106
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) - please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).